Accounting / Bookkeeping / Tax Preparation Advisory
Bookkeeping and accounting of your financial transactions is vital to your business.
Our team classifies, analyzes, summarizes, and records financial transactions like Purchases, Sales, Receivables and Payables which leads to the final preparation of your Financial Statements which includes Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flows.
Once this is completed, I assist you in the following operational areas:
- The advising of the information provided by our bookkeepers and accountants focused on the achievement of your business goals.
- Tax Advisory and planning focused on the reduction of the taxes you are paying.
- Overseeing of your compilation of financial information into financial statements provided by myself and my team with accompanying disclosures.
- If your company is publicly held, we certify the financial statements which are files with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) as part of the Forms 10-Q and 10-K.
- I will report financial results to management, the board of directors, and the investment community as needed.
- I will work with your management in focusing on growth and profitability of your company.