Operations in accounting encompasses a variety of specialties. These include tax accounting, fixed asset accounting and operational accounting. Operational accounting focuses on the financial aspects of running the business, measuring the financial impact of operational activities and sharing this with company management. The primary activities of operational accounting are directing, controlling and planning.
We assist you in the following operational areas:
- Managing the accounting treasury, tax, human resources, and investor relations.
- Overseeing the activities of any supplier to which functions have been outsourced.
- Participate in the functions and decisions of the executive management team.
- Implement operational best practices throughout areas of responsibility.
- Engage in acquisition selection, purchase negotiations, and implementation into the business.