Thinking About Selling A Business?…
Get the Help You Need to Be a Success
You made one major dream come true. Now what?
You were a small business owner way before it was cool – it’s been a long road, but you did it, and you did it well. Still, lately you’ve been feeling a bit “been there, done that.”
So what’s next? That’s up to you. You’ve earned that freedom.
Maybe you didn’t plan an exit strategy, and you can’t just walk away after all this time…what about everything you built? And where would you even begin?
How can you make the most of your investment?
Let’s look at the steps required:
- A comprehensive business analysis
- Structuring of the sale
- Networking the sale
- Advertising of your business with the fullest of confidentiality
- Controlling the information flow
- Creating of competition for your business to get the best price
- Negotiating to achieve the best price
- Proper due diligence
- Having a smooth closing of your business
- Transitioning to the new owner with ease